Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DID YOU KNOW

I watched the YouTube video Did You Know as directed by Prof Daniels, and it was a very amazing video on the progression of Information Technology. The video threw out statistics that were quite shocking because I really did not know any of those interesting facts.

my 2 favorites were the # of texts sent daily exceeds the population of earth and by 2013 supercomputers will be more powerful than the human brain. to me that is just mind boggling to even think how our world is so dependent on technology.

I think that our world is going at a very fast pace and we need to slow down before technology completely takes over. I do not think that the video is Xenophobic because it just compared facts of the US, India, and China. In no way does the video imply that it has a fear or dislike of people from other countries.

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger